Pikachu on Acid 2 Pikachu on Acid 2

Not much to say. The quality is great. Voice acting is good. Animation is good. Pacing is good. Bout the only other thing I can think of is, this is why you don't let your pikachu eat the wild mushrooms.

Fast Hedgehog Fast Hedgehog

I want to play fast hedgehog for sage janesis.

Music is good. animation is good. Nice art style. I'd like to see longer versions in color.

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Yup. Yup. That's. That's pretty much how it would go.

Spaceguard 80 (WIP) Spaceguard 80 (WIP)

I had no problem playing this game. The graphics, plot and art design are great. The game play is fine. Yes hot keys would be a very good idea. Really I think this game will be great once it's ironed out a bit more. 5 stars for concept and potential. Difficulty level is fine. Sound wasn't working for me, so I can't comment on that. I like that you can just hold down the space bar to shoot constantly while directing fire with the mouse. I'm assuming there are only 3 levels so far, because I didn't open any more up after beating the boss.

GeneralWu responds:

Thank you, Midnigths-Ocean! There will be about 30 levels in the final version.
Btw, if you are a Steam user, consider support "Spaceguard 80" at greenlight voting: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=936890311
Cheers!

Rainforest [ Chillstep ] Rainforest [ Chillstep ]

Very nice indeed. What programs do you use to make your material?

AikaMusic responds:

Fl Studio. Then for synths I use Massive/Serum/Sylenth and Spire here and there. :P

Creo - Ahead of the Curve Creo - Ahead of the Curve

Well, that was new for me. Never heard those styles mixed quite like this. Wish it wasn't quite so repetitive. For the uniqueness, I can see why this was on the front page.

Hurry Up! Hurry Up!

Generic but effective. You need higher pre amp levels though. (it's quiet)

teodorattt responds:

Thank you. I'll try to make it higher.

Sharing a book Sharing a book

the kama sutra lol XD

fantastic art as usual :)

knotgames responds:

Haha Thanks!

Emi Emi

Boobs, blue hair and purple eyes. doin' all the right things here.

Dancing Dancing

Gee I wonder why this was on the front page. XD

Sweet little animation. Needs music though. I just posted a happy bouncy kinda tune a little while back. Feel free to use it/clip of it if you wish.