View Profile Midnights-Ocean

78 Movie Reviews

If someone in real life performed this in central park, I would give them a bucket of quarters.

Tellin' it like it tiz

So, everyone in the audio recording was stoned as shite

2 Game Reviews

Main character design is fantastic. Unlimitedtrees is very cute, especially when double jumping. Amusing dialogue too. The secondary pink character though, doesn't do anything for me.

I love the entire esthetic of this game. It's very 1990s Sonic CD. Right down to the rings, figure 8 running animation and loads of bouncy things to blast you through a level dangerously quick. The backgrounds and level design are also very sonic. Music is great. I only played through the tutorial level and the first real level.

The controls are good and character moves make for a very forgiving game play, which was nice. Though I can see this getting a lot harder as the levels progress, I wasn't pulling my hair out straight out of the gait. I think some game designers forget games are supposed to be fun. This game looks and plays more like a fun game. I'm happy this was featured.

Ok there’s a lot to compliment on this one. So, I’m going to stick with the few things that actually don’t work for me. The smexy stuff is at odds with the game play. You gota loose to get the no clothes scenes and that’s frustrating. Never understood fappish games that are structured that way. Other thing is, even on a 65mps connection it still laggs enough to make platforming a frustrating pain in the ass. Another thing I never understood. On line platformers. It just doesn’t work very well. Your exe might have fixed that issue but it keeps giving me a “cabinet is not valid” error when I try to run it in wine (on linux. yes I know, don't say it). Says it's corrupted. Played on line for a bit. Got half the keys before I just gave up. Add more kinds of enemies, fix those issues and this would get 6 stars for me. Like I said, a lot to compliment but a few unfortunate problems that killed the fun for me.

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the review and rating!

So for the no clothes stuff, you can actually see all the animations in a level by beating it in the title screen gallery; additionally, in the full game, you'll be able to re-watch cutscenes and databanks there as well.

There's also a number of sex scenes that you can only get by winning or doing well, and a number of them that will just show throughout the level regardless of your performance as well.

The lag is primarily from your computer more than likely, as the number of files in the cache when this is running is fairly large; unfortunately, as you're on Linux, some computers can't emulate it successfully with WINE, and a lot of Linux computers are unable to do so. The full version of the game though will get a legitimate Linux build, but for now unfortunately there's nothing we can do about that.

The full game also has 4 enemies for each level, and one boss for each level for a total of 20 enemies and 5 bosses; we chose to go with a smaller amount of enemies but to give them multiple attacks, so that enemies have more depth to them instead of being throwaways with only one attack each, so to speak.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the full game more! :D

135 Audio Reviews

It's not house for sure. This is much more psy-trance territory IMO. It's a cool track. I just wish it wasn't so compressed. Makes it sound very boxy and confined. Like it wants a nice open sound to the delay/verb but it just doesn't have the room.

Geekygami responds:

Rectified the genre to reflect it as accurately as possible
(We really need more genres to choose from)

It's an entirely dry mix, there isn't any reverb anywhere.
I went specifically for a dry mix.
If I added reverb anywhere I'd most likely have it sidechained so that it'd be ducked by most everything, which would leave it about in the same place as the pad you hear in the back.
Admittedly I was debating whether to put some reverb on the snares but opted against that.
I felt the snares being dry, rough and abrupt was more what I was looking for.

Something akin to the vibe you get from tracker .MODs y'know

syrupy <:3 there really isn't any critique to give. It's spot on.

Very nice ambient sound on your guitar, as usual. Nice happy skip skippitie beat and bass line. nice backups. I could go for a change section in the middle to give it a less repetitive feel. Other than that, all it needs is some good vocals and you got a good pop tune there.

pitbulljones responds:

100% mate.

This needs some time put into it. I'm considering tempo, rerecording most of it, vox, the works. There is a kernel of a tune that needs coaxing out and it will take time.

64 Art Reviews

That's really nice. Very well done.

Fantastic. Now tell everyone you're a music artist and attack anyone who asks you to compose/perform something without a computer doing it for you. :/

She's plotting her next spooky crime, or whatever.

I make music and sounds. I post mostly on newgrounds so people can use them in games and such. My full albums can be found on my home page below.

Music