View Profile Midnights-Ocean

104 Movie Reviews

I honestly don't know how to rate this. Kinda obviously you aren't one of the people who's lost their job, their health, their friends, their hope. As "dark" as you claim to be, it's pretty obvious you are one who sits by the entrance to the abyss but never has the "privilege" to be miles deep in it.

For some, it is all they can muster to get out of bed and eat something as not to die. I appreciate the concept of doing something with one's dark energy and letting go emotions that are dragging one down. I appreciate not spreading the misery. It's just that, when one gets too saturated in the darkness, most all one can mange to do is hurt themselves or others. It's an insidious poison that consumes all.

Unless you have tasted that poison for real, you have no idea how painful it is. Like Frodo by the time he's climbing mount doom.

As for why? Well, a great lie and darkness has been unleashed on the world and those who have light are becoming more of the light and those who are of the darkness are becoming more dark. Those caught in the middle are being ripped apart.

Don't like dealing with people's emotions? Well, better get used to it. Everyone's going to be called to help those who still have a chance to beat the darkness. Be careful of the attitude that, since you've never been in bad enough shape to need mercy from others, you don't feel you should give it. It's people who don't show mercy to those who can still be saved, who will in the end be remembered for doing nothing outside of their comfort zone, while the world burned.

Even if there is nothing you CAN do to help someone, ACT like there is. BE THERE for them. Because sometimes, THAT'S ALL A PERSON HAS. That little hope that someone cares enough to get beat around by someone else's emotions for the sake of that person not being alone. It's alone that people die.

I, by the way, did appreciate this video.

lol "I have meth" XD

This was excellent from beginning to finish.

lol where the fook do they sell mint flavored gummy bears?

2 Game Reviews

Main character design is fantastic. Unlimitedtrees is very cute, especially when double jumping. Amusing dialogue too. The secondary pink character though, doesn't do anything for me.

I love the entire esthetic of this game. It's very 1990s Sonic CD. Right down to the rings, figure 8 running animation and loads of bouncy things to blast you through a level dangerously quick. The backgrounds and level design are also very sonic. Music is great. I only played through the tutorial level and the first real level.

The controls are good and character moves make for a very forgiving game play, which was nice. Though I can see this getting a lot harder as the levels progress, I wasn't pulling my hair out straight out of the gait. I think some game designers forget games are supposed to be fun. This game looks and plays more like a fun game. I'm happy this was featured.

Ok there’s a lot to compliment on this one. So, I’m going to stick with the few things that actually don’t work for me. The smexy stuff is at odds with the game play. You gota loose to get the no clothes scenes and that’s frustrating. Never understood fappish games that are structured that way. Other thing is, even on a 65mps connection it still laggs enough to make platforming a frustrating pain in the ass. Another thing I never understood. On line platformers. It just doesn’t work very well. Your exe might have fixed that issue but it keeps giving me a “cabinet is not valid” error when I try to run it in wine (on linux. yes I know, don't say it). Says it's corrupted. Played on line for a bit. Got half the keys before I just gave up. Add more kinds of enemies, fix those issues and this would get 6 stars for me. Like I said, a lot to compliment but a few unfortunate problems that killed the fun for me.

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the review and rating!

So for the no clothes stuff, you can actually see all the animations in a level by beating it in the title screen gallery; additionally, in the full game, you'll be able to re-watch cutscenes and databanks there as well.

There's also a number of sex scenes that you can only get by winning or doing well, and a number of them that will just show throughout the level regardless of your performance as well.

The lag is primarily from your computer more than likely, as the number of files in the cache when this is running is fairly large; unfortunately, as you're on Linux, some computers can't emulate it successfully with WINE, and a lot of Linux computers are unable to do so. The full version of the game though will get a legitimate Linux build, but for now unfortunately there's nothing we can do about that.

The full game also has 4 enemies for each level, and one boss for each level for a total of 20 enemies and 5 bosses; we chose to go with a smaller amount of enemies but to give them multiple attacks, so that enemies have more depth to them instead of being throwaways with only one attack each, so to speak.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the full game more! :D

176 Audio Reviews

It does have that motown swinging beat, though I'm no expert on the genre. I like it. Who could balk with a sweet trap like that. : )

pitbulljones responds:

Good to know you agree it's in the motown swing. It's a genre I love, though lack serious practice, but it's basically upbeat blues......without the funk. Still have to try and retain the soul innit. I have a singer working on this atm so this should develop. ty bro.

On cheap cans at the moment too so, all I can say is, it sounds good! lol

I really like how the bass and piano fit together. Was never a fan of horns but they aren't offensive here. Thumbs up my bro.

pitbulljones responds:

I'm a whore for horns. I'll put them in anything. Glad you think the grooves sitting. As you know these are demoes, i certainly want to develop this though :)

Very melancholy. I dig the pads, as is expected. Nice kick. Very meaty. All in all, very clean. Are you ready? Well, you got front paged, so I'd say you're music's doing fine. Sorry about your mum. Be well bro.

94 Art Reviews

*looks up* . . . . . *looks at syringes and scalpel* . . . . actually, I have decided to cancel.

And thus is revealed why some men turn gay.

lol why do theses squirrels act like cats. XD

I make music and sounds. I post mostly on newgrounds so people can use them in games and such. My full albums can be found on my home page below.

Music