View Profile Midnights-Ocean

51 Movie Reviews

fairy. y u no sound for me. :|

I have owned printers like this.

If we all agree he did it, does that mean open season for horrible covers will end?

1 Game Review

Ok there’s a lot to compliment on this one. So, I’m going to stick with the few things that actually don’t work for me. The smexy stuff is at odds with the game play. You gota loose to get the no clothes scenes and that’s frustrating. Never understood fappish games that are structured that way. Other thing is, even on a 65mps connection it still laggs enough to make platforming a frustrating pain in the ass. Another thing I never understood. On line platformers. It just doesn’t work very well. Your exe might have fixed that issue but it keeps giving me a “cabinet is not valid” error when I try to run it in wine (on linux. yes I know, don't say it). Says it's corrupted. Played on line for a bit. Got half the keys before I just gave up. Add more kinds of enemies, fix those issues and this would get 6 stars for me. Like I said, a lot to compliment but a few unfortunate problems that killed the fun for me.

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the review and rating!

So for the no clothes stuff, you can actually see all the animations in a level by beating it in the title screen gallery; additionally, in the full game, you'll be able to re-watch cutscenes and databanks there as well.

There's also a number of sex scenes that you can only get by winning or doing well, and a number of them that will just show throughout the level regardless of your performance as well.

The lag is primarily from your computer more than likely, as the number of files in the cache when this is running is fairly large; unfortunately, as you're on Linux, some computers can't emulate it successfully with WINE, and a lot of Linux computers are unable to do so. The full version of the game though will get a legitimate Linux build, but for now unfortunately there's nothing we can do about that.

The full game also has 4 enemies for each level, and one boss for each level for a total of 20 enemies and 5 bosses; we chose to go with a smaller amount of enemies but to give them multiple attacks, so that enemies have more depth to them instead of being throwaways with only one attack each, so to speak.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the full game more! :D

110 Audio Reviews

I may be mistaken but I think this is great in spite of the recording quality. Could easily be made into a really awesome full tune with the addition of some breakbeat and bass. Even with the squashed response of your phone's mic. in fact I think it could be used to an advantage. Very cool melodies and the vocals are solid good. I like it. : D

pitbulljones responds:

Thank you. Ive tried several times to record this as a studio track. For whatever reason it just doesn't work. I will try again as a live take once i have my band with me. I aint a great singer though

Very nice indeed. Good sound on the guitar. Not harsh and annoying like a lot of guitar can be. Vocals are home grown but decent and carry the tune just fine IMO. This track just begs for a kickin bass and trap added to it, really fill out the bottom end. : )

pitbulljones responds:

Why'd you review this? of all my tunes. I was 16, its nearly 20 years ago. I can't even sing! I could potentially redo this. I remember the chords.

This is tight and chill. I like it.

39 Art Reviews

Fantastic work as always. : )

samisouza responds:

Thank you, Midnight-Ocean!
More arts will be come soon, I promisse!

I really like this. Reminds me of Star Trek the motion picture when Spock enters the Vger orifice and finds cosmic Ilia with her pulsating voice box.

IoTheEternal responds:

haha that's a great reference - yeah I can see that - I try to make my pieces as contemplative and as cerebral and otherworldly as I can - where it feels like you are floating in space with it :)

thanks for the review! :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

It's not quite perfect but there's something about it that's just really sweet. Maybe that long hair.

I make music and sounds. I post mostly on newgrounds so people can use them in games and such. My full albums can be found on my home page below.

Music