The heat- Landidzu The heat- Landidzu

This. This is exactly the kind of 'A' rated material that makes newgrounds, newgrounds.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Awesome.

I had first seen this while totally drunk. Had lost the link but I'm glad I found this again because it is one of the funnier things I've seen on line. There were so many high points in this, I don't know where to start.

I think one of the best was after the pokemon tease "huh, where the fuck's the pause button!?!" I think that was the part when I almost passed my drink through my nose. The star fox skit was so awesome and so true. I especially liked the verbal delivery on the pokemon executive type, when there was no where else to go "ffffffffffffffffffffffUCK!" absolutely perfect. The kirby skit was pretty good too "this is bull shit!!" lol. wario's skit was fucking hilarious, definitely one of my faves. The skit with the waiter game I think was also one of the best for me. I laughed so hard to that one. Again, it was all in the voice, the timing and how the words were being delivered as the dude is balancing all that shit lol. 5/5 and 10/10 :)

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

lolz

lmao at Super Awesome Brothers. "whao, dude, he's huuuuuuuuge man" rofl, freakin' awesome. End bit to that was brilliant. 5/5

Rainforest [ Chillstep ] Rainforest [ Chillstep ]

Very nice indeed. What programs do you use to make your material?

Creo - Ahead Of The Curve Creo - Ahead Of The Curve

Well, that was new for me. Never heard those styles mixed quite like this. Wish it wasn't quite so repetitive. For the uniqueness, I can see why this was on the front page.

Hurry Up! Hurry Up!

Generic but effective. You need higher pre amp levels though. (it's quiet)

teodorattt responds:

Thank you. I'll try to make it higher.

Emi Emi

Boobs, blue hair and purple eyes. doin' all the right things here.

Dancing Dancing

Gee I wonder why this was on the front page. XD

Sweet little animation. Needs music though. I just posted a happy bouncy kinda tune a little while back. Feel free to use it/clip of it if you wish.