Fast Hedgehog Fast Hedgehog

I want to play fast hedgehog for sage janesis.

Music is good. animation is good. Nice art style. I'd like to see longer versions in color.

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Yup. Yup. That's. That's pretty much how it would go.

Cat Arms Cat Arms

another glorious victory for cat arms!

The heat- Landidzu The heat- Landidzu

This. This is exactly the kind of 'A' rated material that makes newgrounds, newgrounds.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Awesome.

I had first seen this while totally drunk. Had lost the link but I'm glad I found this again because it is one of the funnier things I've seen on line. There were so many high points in this, I don't know where to start.

I think one of the best was after the pokemon tease "huh, where the fuck's the pause button!?!" I think that was the part when I almost passed my drink through my nose. The star fox skit was so awesome and so true. I especially liked the verbal delivery on the pokemon executive type, when there was no where else to go "ffffffffffffffffffffffUCK!" absolutely perfect. The kirby skit was pretty good too "this is bull shit!!" lol. wario's skit was fucking hilarious, definitely one of my faves. The skit with the waiter game I think was also one of the best for me. I laughed so hard to that one. Again, it was all in the voice, the timing and how the words were being delivered as the dude is balancing all that shit lol. 5/5 and 10/10 :)

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

lolz

lmao at Super Awesome Brothers. "whao, dude, he's huuuuuuuuge man" rofl, freakin' awesome. End bit to that was brilliant. 5/5

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome.

Brilliant from beginning to end. I almost wet my self during the explosive pissing part. The whole gray fox thing was perfect. Great job on the Jesus bits, funny AND tasteful. The raven in the tank bit, hilarious, S&M bit, hilarious, "you coming on to me?!" "aw why'dafuck you have to stop on this part" lmao, "damn right I'm gona hit that" lmao. Great animation style. Love the flow, expressions and random stuff they do while talking. All so true to the game as well. 5/5 and 10/10.